Job Role: Commercial Executive
Department: Design and Build Division (The W Exhibition, Elements and FIT Show)
Reporting to: Commercial Manager
Term: Permanent Contract
Location: Manchester Square, London
Salary: Depending on experience
A Commercial Executive who can demonstrate commercial acumen with a desire to achieve sales targets. You will be responsible for developing new business and delivering revenue across both FIT Show and The W Exhibition and Elements.
- Knowledge and experience of using different commercial processes and techniques to sell stand space and sponsorship
- Keen focus on achieving goals and attaining commercial success
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage workload.
- Knowledge and experience of using CRM systems
- Nurture strong key client relationships
- Great telephone manner
- Consultative and persuasive
- Sell exhibition space and sponsorship to both previous and new customers/partners over the telephone and face to face
- Generate new key account business and rebuild relationships with lapsed accounts
- Responsible for accurate and timely floorplan management as well as ensuring CRM is always up to date
- Ensure that all KPIs are achieved
- Work closely with the show team including Commercial Managers, Operations, Marketing and project co-ordinators to jointly develop the event.
- Develop a deep knowledge of the sectors and cherish relationships within the communities
Please send your CV and covering letter to Nickie West:
TO READ MORE ABOUT THE ROLE, CLICK HERE.