Following the announcement that FIT Show’s 2021 live event has been postponed until May 10 - 12, 2022, we are delighted to announce that FIT Show is running a virtual CPD learning programme for the fenestration industry, which will take place on Monday 27th September and Tuesday 28th September 2021.
Attendees can expect the same high level of CPD approved content from a wide selection of fenestration industry experts, just like we produce at the live event, but via the online platform, Crowdcast. Registration is incredibly easy, simply click here to register for Monday's sessions, or click here for Tuesday's sessions.
The programme will kick off at 10am on Monday 27th September with a welcome keynote from FIT Show event director, Nickie West and then over 12 hours of CPD content over the course of the two days. Expect a broad mixture of seminars and panel debates covering key industry topics such as:
- ‘Everything you need to know about Changes to Building Regulations’ - delivered by FENSA
- ‘Tackling mental health amongst the trades’ - delivered by Martin Coyd OBE, head of safety and wellbeing at Building Mental Health
- ‘Innovation and smart technology in fenestration - Gio Laporta, SmartReady CEO
- ‘How installers can work smarter, not harder’ - Elton Boocock, Business Pilot
- ‘The importance of performance ratings’ - Liz Clarke, BFRC
- ‘Building a stronger sector from the inside out’ - tackling the skills gap with FIT for Trade, BSI & Roseview Windows
- ‘How to take a fenestration business from £0 to £2m in a year’ - Steve Hudson, Alutech