We’ll be throwing the doors open for an extra three hours of business on the first day of FIT Show. Take the opportunity to meet with your suppliers in a relaxed, after hours environment. Expect entertainment, special offers, refreshments and much more until 8pm.
- Join Winkhaus for their a Tap & Tonic themed event. Visitors to the stand will be offered the option of two German Craft Beers or a traditional English Gin & Tonic... served with Bratwurst sausages. For visitors there will be a prize draw where you could win one of several Virgin Experience Vouchers.
- Avantis will be having an acoustic guitar duo, The Harriers on their stand to celebrate the launch of its new smart hardware product, Kubu.
- VBH Stand Q20 will become The greenteQ Arms on Late Night Tuesday - swap talk of hardware with an informal drink and chat with the team.
- Join Schuberts for an evening of gin for their Late Night Tuesday after hours networking
- Join Tremco-Illbruck for a retro-night with games, prizes, music, sweets and all things 80s.
- Join Balls 2 Marketing for some Late Night Troughing - they will be hosting a PIGS event as part of Late Night Tuesday
- Join Architectural Vision Systems at their bar for drinks and nibbles
- Fancy Irish Whisky and a packet of crisps? Head over to Brookvent who are hosing a special Late Night Tuesday gathering.
- Play Your Cards Right with the Plastic Windows Federation with on the spot prizes - win vouchers and giveaways. All winners to be entered into a grand draw to be drawn at the end of the Show
- Join Regalead Big Tuesday Gin party
- Head over to Window Widgets for Prosecco, Beer and Soft Drinks accompanied by a selection of canapes, plus Jamie B - an Award-Winning International Saxophonist with a wealth of experience and a Sax player for Robbie Williams, HedKandi, Ministry Of Sound and many other well-known artists live Saxophonist!
Tuesday evening is AluK 25 year Birthday Celebrations. Celebrating 25 years in UK engineering, designing and supplying the UK market with Aluminium Window and door products. We’ll have music, drinks, birthday cake and a trip down memory lane.
- 80’s show on the Ingenious stand on late night Tuesday, with a singer and DJ “Pete Harrington” playing some Tunes. Plus drinks!
- Join Chase Taylor for a beer and informal chat at their Peaky Blinders style lock in.
- Join Teknos for a beer, a chat and a chance to get to know Teknos and our paints.
- Cocktail Party! Join Dekko, GJB & Listers to wind down from a busy day with drinks and nibbles.
- Renson will host a drinks reception on stand I10.
- Masterframe and Timberweld® will be hosting a Gin night on their stand on the late night from 5 until 8pm. Visitors can sample some beautiful gins from around the UK.
- Beat the BM TRADA buzzgame! Join BM TRADA and Element on stand D14 and test your skills against the buzzer. Get to the end without setting off the alarm and you’ll be in with a chance of winning a hamper.
- Meet and greet Bereco's newest sales rep Jonathan Last, informal networking with drinks and nibbles.
FIT Show opening hours are as follows:
21 MAY : 10.00-20.00
22 MAY : 10.00-17.00
23 MAY : 10.00-16.00
FIT Show 2019 is free to attend, register in advance to keep in the loop, here