Skills at FIT Show is a chance for anyone looking to upskill or take their first steps towards one of the many careers available in fenestration to get all of the information that they need, under one roof, in one day.
What can you expect from #Skillsatfitshow?
- Get ready to learn all about the ‘F Word’ - take part in practical sessions explaining exactly what fenestration is, what the various career options are and which training routes to follow to set you off on the right career path
- Follow our #SkillsTrail to find out which companies have training programmes and recruitment schemes for you
- Speak to one of our onsite training advisors on the Building Our Skills stand
- Speak directly to HR advisors from the industry to find out what opportunities they might have for you
- Take part in CPD approved seminars covering a range of topics, from employability and training through to the latest innovations in fenestration
- Watch the masters at work with practical demonstrations from some of the industry’s leading glass and glazing brands
- See the latest products and innovations up close and speak directly to the people who are helping to shape the industry
How to register
If you’re a student and would like to get a taste of what your career in fenestration might look like, you can register to attend FIT Show 2021, free, by clicking the red button below.
On the form, simply:
- Enter your contact details
- For Company Name, put your college or to leave blank, enter two full stops
- Click next, and enter your contact address
- Click next, and enter select Student
- All done!
- Check your email address for your confirmation
- Print your badge off, or bring the confirmation with you to the Show
Skills at fit show for businesses
Throughout FIT Show, we’ll also be offering business clinics and seminar content specifically to help businesses understand the various funding options for apprenticeships, how to attract new talent, how to retain and upskill existing talent and, ultimately, how to build the best workforce today and for the future.
If you're a prospective visitor, you can preregister to attend, free of charge, by clicking the button below. Simply follow the steps above and select Student/New to the Industry under company type.