TOP FIVE REASONS TO PLAN A TRIP TO FIT
We get it, you’re busier than ever. You’re still playing catch up with jobs from the last 18 months. May seems like a long way away, doesn’t it? Do you even need to prioritise taking time off the tools to visit a trade show when business is so good? The answer is a resounding ‘yes’, you most certainly do. And we’re going to explain exactly why…
Firstly, FIT Show is the UK’s No.1 trade show for the glass & glazing industry. Whether you install or fit windows, doors and conservatories, hardware, gates or garden rooms, you need to be at FIT Show 2022.
When FIT Show returns to the NEC Birmingham from 10-12 May 2022 we will be bringing every link in the fenestration supply chain together. All under one roof. For the first time in three years.
That’s a whole lot of opportunities to see the very latest products, speak directly to the people that manufacture them, network and upskill alongside the best in the business. Oh, and did we mention, it’s completely FREE to attend?
Still need convincing? Here’s a roundup of the Top Five Reasons to Plan a Trip to FIT.
1 - Over 200 Brands, all Under 1 Roof
Get ready to see over 200 brands display the very latest products and materials for use across domestic, commercial, private and public sector building and renovation projects. See 200+ brands like these:
VEKA, Selecta Systems, Ultraframe, Smart Ready, Cortizo, Ronjack, Brisant-Secure, Strongdor, Rockdoor, Telluria, Exlabesa, Alutech, Compdoor, ICB Fabrications, Checkatrade, Hodgson Sealants, ODL Europe, Solar Calibre Doors, Regalead, Stuga Machinery, CR Laurence, Doorco, Leads 2 Trade, PLASFOILS, Joinerysoft, Vacuum Glazing, Fort Security Doors, Selecta Systems, Hubtex (UK), Pioneer Trading with Gerda Doors, Renson, Uplifter, UL International and Allied Profiles.
2 - Save Money & Mileage
Save time trawling the length and breadth of the country trying to find the best products and suppliers on the market. We’re bringing them all together, under one roof, across the three days of FIT Show.
As well as saving precious time hunting out the best products by being able to see them all under one roof, you’ll be able to access exclusive FIT Show offers and discounts like these:
- Drop your business card with Morley Glass and you could win an Integral Blinds package worth £1,000
- Visit Eva Fenestration Software on stand B22 to get a flat 50% off all in-stall software purchases
- Fancy a Ferrari track day experience? Make sure you visit Emmegi to find out more
- Is golf your thing? Visit the Fentrade stand for a chance to win a luxury golf day
- Sign up as a new 12-month customer with Adminbase and you’ll get your first month for free
- Pick up your free FIT Show & Glass Times Passport, get it stamped by all 20 participating brands at the show and you could win £10,000
- Allports Group is offering 3 years 30,000 miles per annum service plan on all vehicles ordered at the show (worth £1,000)
- Visit CERTASS to take advantage of its brand new scheme to help installers save money on certification with other products - only at FIT.
3 - Fancy a Late Night Lock In?
We understand that time means money and you might not want to take time off the tools or away from jobs during the day. That’s why we’re opening for our Late Night event on Wednesday 11th May. The doors to FIT Show will be open until 8pm which means you’ve got plenty of time to finish up in the office and head over to the NEC for some after hours shopping and networking.
PiG’s will also be hosting its infamous PIGs Bar on the CERTASS stand so the beer will be flowing and there will be plenty of opportunities to network and celebrate with the whole industry.
4 - Try, Test & Demo
Not only will you be able to see the latest products up close, you’ll be the very first to see them. Our exhibitors are planning more new product launches at FIT Show than any previous year. You’ll be able to test out the latest products and smart home technology, as well as watch live demos with the people behind these amazing innovations. Whether it’s the latest bi-folds you’re after, lantern roofs or flat roof alternatives, you’ll be able to test and try them out for yourself at FIT Show.
And it’s not just about the latest windows, doors, glass and hardware, we’ll also be bringing you the best tools and equipment to help install them. From power tools through to lifting equipment, you’ll be able to see it all at FIT.
And if you’re feeling confident in your own abilities, there will be opportunities for you to roll up your sleeves and take on the experts with live time challenges. You might even win some prizes!
5 - It’s FREE!
Yes, we’ve already mentioned this one. But this is your FREE ticket to see all of the best brands, products and services in one place, at one time. Save time, money and energy by comparing the latest products side-by-side at FIT Show.
And it’s not just FREE access to see the best in the business, a trip to FIT Show has so much more to offer. This is your pass to our CPD approved learning programme with over 30 hours of seminars, demonstrations and panel discussions all delivered by industry experts.
Attend free sessions including:
- ‘Five ways to turn your data into cash’ - Elton Boocock, MD, Business Pilot
- ‘How to be seen on social media by potential customers, without spending a penny’ - David Glenwright, JS Social Media
- ‘Preparing for changes to Building Regulations - meeting Part L’ - John McComb, technical services director, Reynaers
- ‘The future of competence’ - Jon Vanstone, Chair – Interim Industry Competence Committee (BSR/HSE), Member – Building Regulations Advisory Committee (DLUHC), Chair – Competent Persons Forum (DLUHC)
- ‘The importance of third party certification for fire doors’ - Kevin Underwood, technical director, British Woodworking Federation
- ‘Standards and legislation affecting flat entrance doorsets’ - Patricia Sowsbery-Stevens, Chair of the ‘timber doorset group’, Door & Hardware Federation
- ‘Ironmongery fire safety’ - Douglas Masterson, technical manager, Guild of Architectural Ironmongers
The full programme can be viewed here, there are limited spaces available for each session and visitors are encouraged to register early to avoid disappointment.
FIT Show brings every link in the fenestration supply chain together under one roof across three days. Exhibitors include fabricators, systems houses and suppliers of the leading products and services across windows, doors, flat glass, hardware and components.